The Masterclass is an interactive two-day course which provides delegates with practical in-depth analysis and tools for healthcare licensing and business development.
The Masterclass builds on the key subjects established in the Introductory Course.
- Life cycle management for big pharma – the seller’s perspective of issues and solutions relating to product divestments, co-promotion, distribution deals, line extensions and generics
- Acquisition of marketed products from the buyer’s perspective including, deal process and structure, due diligence, contractual and transition arrangements
- Valuation techniques and application to acquisitions and license deals including, benchmarks, NPV, eNPV and decision trees in different types of deals
- The role of pricing and reimbursement in BD&L deals including, health economics, meta-analysis and Value-of-information and pricing
- Legal issues and solutions in BD&L agreements including, performance, due diligence, termination and dispute resolution
For full details please visit the training pages, PLG Training Pages