Course Date: next course date tbc |
Course Fee: PLG Members £1,580+VAT | Non-Members £1,830+VAT
The Masterclass is an interactive two-day course which provides delegates with practical in-depth analysis and tools for healthcare licensing and business development.
The Masterclass builds on the key subjects established in the Introductory Course.
- Life cycle management for big pharma – the seller’s perspective of issues and solutions relating to product divestments, co-promotion, distribution deals, line extensions and generics
- Acquisition of marketed products from the buyer’s perspective including, deal process and structure, due diligence, contractual and transition arrangements
- Valuation techniques and application to acquisitions and license deals including, benchmarks, NPV, eNPV and decision trees in different types of deals
- The role of pricing and reimbursement in BD&L deals including, health economics, meta-analysis and Value-of-information and pricing
- Legal issues and solutions in BD&L agreements including, performance, due diligence, termination and dispute resolution
An integral part of the course is the analysis of two real life deals, a product acquisition and a license and collaboration deal, which are used to support the tutorial sessions. The delegates discuss and develop the heads of terms for each deal.
As for all of the PLG courses, there is a maximum class size (10 persons) to deliver an effective tutorial ratio.
To book your place on this course please complete the registration form at Masterclass Booking and for further information on all PLG Training courses please visit Medius Associates or contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 7850 942806