- Location: Alderley Park, Cheshire
- Date: Wednesday 27th September 2017
We are delighted to announce a free afternoon workshop taking place prior to the BioCap Conference on Wednesday 27th September from 4pm, finishing with a networking reception.
The programme (full details below) will focus on deal structures and strategies for the Biotech area, with case studies and speakers representing Big Pharma and Investors.
To register your interest in attending this event please contact email@example.com
|4pm||Welcome from the Chair
ELAINE EVANS, Chair, Pharmaceutical Licensing Group UK
|4.05pm||The Pharma Industry Deal Landscape
- Deal trends - licensing v M&A, structures, financials, development status, therapeutic areas
JILL OGDEN, Medius Associates
|4.25pm||What Big Pharma is Looking For - a Business Development Perspective
- Finding the right opportunities, therapeutics areas, development status, preferred deal structures, due diligence issues
KAY TAIT, Transaction Director, Business Development Operations, AstraZeneca
|4.45pm||Key Learnings from the Biotech 'Coal Face'
- Deal structures and strategies to build maximal value
IAN NICHOLSON, CEO, F2G/ Operating Partner, Advent Life Sciences
|5.05pm||Developing Strategies for Optimal Licensing Deal Structures - Thinking into the Future
JANET KNOWLES, HGF Law
|5.25pm||How Public Markets View the Biotech Sector
HITESH THAKRAR, Partner, Syncona Investment Management
Alderley Park Conference Centre