- Location: Brighton, UK
- Dates: Monday 26th September to Wednesday 28th September 2022
The annual IPLS live event is back! After postponements in 2020 and 2021, the IPLS Board are pleased to advise the XVI IPLS will be held in Brighton, UK, on Monday 26 – Wednesday 28 September 2022.
The PLG UK are delighted to be hosting the XVI International Pharma Licensing Symposium and bringing the event to Brighton. The IPLS is a well established international life science networking conference now in its 16th year.
Our delegates choose to attend the IPLS for a number of reasons:
1. Networking and building new relationships
2. Raising their company profile to a relevant audience
3. To seek profitable business partnerships
4. Discover new investment and in-licensing opportunities
5. Learn about the latest industry trends
6. Keep updated on new innovation and technology
Conference Program Includes:
• Future Therapeutics: Gene Therapy, CAR T & Rare Diseases
• Practical Deal Data: Trends, Valuations, M&A metrics
• Deals of the Decade: Case Histories in Pharma, Consumer Health & Biotech
• Medical Cannabis: The Debate Continues
• Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple Innovations and influences on Life Science and Consumer Health
• The Future of Online Pharmacy & Dr Consultations
And much more….
The Conference Offers:
• A packed core program of interesting and relevant presentation and panel discussions on contemporary topics
• Scheduled 1:1 networking
• Back to back Company presentations
• Professional clinics from leading advisors
• Business centric venue and social events
Who Should Attend:
Business development professionals, Managing Directors, General Managers, Business Owners, Investors, Advisors, Financial, Marketing & Regulatory executives.
Located on the south-east coast of Britain, the seaside resort of Brighton is renowned for its diverse cultural, music and arts scene, including being home to the UK’s largest annual Pride event.
Brighton has great transport links with direct trains from London Gatwick Airport taking 30 minutes (including the Gatwick Express), and Thameslink trains direct from London St. Pancras International taking less than 60 minutes, providing a link with Eurostar services from Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. Brighton Station is right in the city centre so you will be able to smell the sea as soon as you step off the train.
For more details on train travel please visit www.nationalrail.co.uk
The Grand Brighton
97-99 King's Road
Full accommodation details with discounted rates will be available shortly.
Anyone with an existing booking at The Grand Hotel for 2020 is advised that their booking will be automatically transferred to the re-arranged 2021. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.